Our Environmental responsibility
Today, we place great importance on sustainable development in the daily management of our residence, aiming to reduce the carbon footprint of a hotel night.
This engagement translates into different actions such as :
Water management :
- In order to limit water consumption, we have implemented a programme of not changing linen and not using the cleaning service
- All our taps are equipped with a constant water flow regulator/mixer and our shower heads are hydro-economical
- Automatic taps in the public toilets of the residence
- Monthly monitoring of water consumption
- We favour water-saving sanitary installations
- Regular regulatory water analyses are carried out
Energy consumption :
- All our appartments are equipped with a contactor that only works with the client's key.
- After each service and when the guests leave, we make sure that the windows are closed and that the light cards are removed from their place
- The light installation in the appartments is equipped with low consumption LED bulbs.
- The refrigerators and electrical equipment in our appartments are of low consumption
- All our plumbing is heat-insulated, preventing heat and energy loss
- Our fan convectors are equipped with a low consumption electronic regulation (Centralized Technical Management)
- Switches on the windows and window doors of our appartments: open-window detector allowing the automatic shutdown of the air conditioning or heating system
- We have carried out an energy performance diagnosis (DPE)
- We conduct energy audits
- The relamping of the whole building (interior and exterior) has been carried out by using LED or low
- Regular maintenance programmes for the heating systems have been put in place
- The heating is switched off during long periods of non-occupation
- Air handling unit filters are regularly replaced and the system cleaned
- Presence detector in most public areas (laundry, parking)
- Used furniture and appliances in good condition are given to charity free of charge.
- We collect ink cartridges, batteries and coffee capsules (recycling)
- Establishment of a partnership with a food waste recovery start-up (anti-waste action)
- Our Hotel Management software allows for the reduction of paper
- We are reducing the use of single-use plastic: elimination of straws, use of bamboo cutlery, recyclable cups, biodegradable cloth laundry bags
Comfort / Responsible purchasing / Work:
- If work is undertaken, we give preference to materials with a low environmental impact
- Each time we sign a contract with a supplier, we make sure that the future partner includes environmental criteria
- We favour eco-labelled products
- In our bathrooms, L'Occitane dispensers with 100% recycled and recyclable containers are in place (eco-friendly collection)
- Our welcome items are all in biodegradable containers (water bottles, biscuits)
- Use of Ozonated water (Biozone) for cleaning and disinfecting the appartments.
- Use of dishwashing tablets without packaging
- Reduction of the paper press in favour of digital media
- Establishment of a partnership with the VTC Marcel company to use their fleet of electric cars (customer service).
- Eco-labelled dry cleaning for customers and linen
Promotion of eco gestures and staff awareness
- All teams are made aware of the need to protect our planet through posters, videos, e-training, eco-gestures in the offices, pause room and dressing rooms
- Each year, we participate in the Global Clean up Day programme organised at La Défense
Our vision for 2022: Achieving environmental certification