COVID-19 : We take care at Fraser Suites Harmonie ...
The rapid developments of COVID19 has impacted many people in varying degrees and inevitably, affected travel plans. Rest assured that we are following the situation closely and constantly reviewing our steps to support you and your travel needs.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members has always been our first priority. At Fraser Suites Harmonie, we take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and we remain dedicated to providing a safe, clean and enjoyable stay for all our guests. While there are currently no reported cases in our residence, we have stepped up our health and safety standards and processes and continue to work closely with french public health authorities and adhering to the guidelines issued for Serviced Apartment (SNRT) and for Hotels (UMIH).
Since end of January 2020, additional precautionary measures at our Residence:
- Frequency of cleaning in the public areas has increased.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizers, desinfectant wipes,gloves and masks are provided to staff.
- We prefer payment by credit card (contactless).
- Protective glazing installed on the reception desk
- Contact tracing form are in place for our contractors and suppliers
- We developed processes to protect employees and contractors performing cleaning work
- New cleaning process are in place
- All our fan convectors have been sanitized and/or desinfected
- All the carpets in the appartment have been clenad and disinfected
- Procedures are in place to identify and manage unwell person
- Displays of prevention and barrier gestures are in place in the whole residence: elevators, public toilets, Reception, Lounge, laundry room, fitness room, staff room, offices
- Strict application of barrier gestures for the staff (meeting, lunch break, uniforms, ect …)
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 updates, and will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities and the professional organisations UMIH and SNRT.
Our flexible pricing policy for your future travel plans. We are fully committed to enabling guests with increased flexibility during this interim. Find out more about our Flexible Offers HERE.
As the situation is evolving, we recommend that guests be guided by their local government travel advisory prior to travelling.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate top contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support and your loyalty. We will keep you updated through this dynamic situation and can’t wait to welcome you at Fraser Suites Harmonie soon.
Stay well at this time,