James Bond 007, The Exhibition at Grande Halle De La Villette
The James Bond exhibition is taking place in the Main Hall of La Villette from the 16th April 2016. The special event will present 50 years of Bond memorabilia including the famous Aston Martin, gadgets, Roger Moore’s white tuxedo, James Bond’s Day of the Dead costume and many other features from the movies. In celebration of the event, Fraser Suites Paris La Défense & Fraser Suites La Claridge presents famous facts from the Bond films:
Want to Embed James Bond 007 Info-graphic on Your website?
Simply copy and paste this code onto your website
<div style="clear:both"><a href="https://paris.frasershospitality.com/en/james-bond-007-exhibition"><img src="http://media.paris.frasershospitality.com/d/fsladefense/media/Infographic/James-Bond-Paris2.jpg" title="James Bond 007, the exhibition Paris" alt="James Bond 007, the exhibition Paris" border="0" /></a></div><div>Courtesy of: <a href="http://paris-claridge.frasershospitality.com/en">Fraser Suites La Defense Paris</a></div>
Transcript of Info-graphic
1. Here are the main locations you need to know when visiting the city: • Grande Halle De La Villette • Fraser Suites Paris La Défense – 9 miles • Fraser Suites Le Claridge – 4.5 miles • Anet (Thunderball) – 52 miles • Château de Chantilly (A View to A Kill) – 29 miles • French border with Monaco (GoldenEye) – 595 miles • Monte Carlo (GoldenEye) – 595 miles
2. The Bond’s • Sean Connery is the most popular Bond • There’s been 8 James Bonds since the series started • George Lazenby has slept with the most woman in one film -
3 • Pierce Brosnan has killed the most baddies in one film- 22 • Daniel Craig used over 80 Tom Ford suits in Skyfall 3. The Villains • There is 103 villains & notable bad guys • Ernst Stavro Blofeld is the most popular Bond villain • Ernst Stavro Blofeld also made the most appearances as a Bond villain – 8 • Jaws was the tallest Bond villain at 7’ 2” tall • 8 Bond girls were villains
4. The Girls • The most popular Bond girl is Pussy Galore • There has been 75 Bond Girls in the series • Honor Blackman was the oldest Bond girl age 37 • Bond has slept with 55 of the Bond girls • That’s 2.3 per movie • 1 in 3 Bond girls die • Survival rate increases to 80% if they don’t sleep with Bond
5. The Movies • There’s been 24 Bond films • Casino Royale is the most popular Bond film earning $599,200,000 • Quantum of Solace was the most expensive Bond film to produce at $230,000,000 • 1962 is the year the first Bond film (Dr No) was released • It cost $1,581,200,000to make all films • Worldwide box office sales achieved $7,068,553,368 • That’s a profit of $5,487,353,368 • That’s the cost of 18,104 new Aston Martins
6. The Cars • Aston Martin the most popular Bond car • Featuring in 12 films • $303,152 is the average starting price for an Aston Martin • That’s the cost of 16,611 Martini cocktails in Paris
7. The Cocktails As you will know there is only one drink Bond is iconic for - Martini on the Rocks! Here is how to make the prefect bond drink: • Pour gin or vodka with vermouth into a cocktail shaker that is filled with ice • Shake or stir till cold • Strain into a martini glass • Serve straight up with no ice • The Bond drink is served
If you’re in town for the event which is running until September 4th 2016, why not stay at one of our properties in La Défense or next to the Champs-Elysées where we have serviced apartments to suit small groups or families.