Central La Défense accommodation
You couldn't be better located for Paris' business district La Défense. Fraser Suites is among the best-placed hotels in Neuilly-sur-Seine: at the entrance to La Défense and a two-minute walk from the Paris metro and RER.
La Défense: Paris' business district
In dramatic contrast to Paris' city centre, La Défense is a modern district of high-rise buildings and France's biggest commercial and conference centres, including the CNIT conference hall. Enjoy the area's upscale restaurants and bars, Les Quatre Temps shopping centre, IMAX theatre and regular exhibitions and cultural events.
La Défense apartments – ideal for business or leisure
Fraser Suites Harmonie are a convenient choice of long or short term accommodation in La Défense, whether you are travelling for business or simply looking for a comfortable Paris holiday apartment. Easily reached by foot, metro, RER or taxi are:
- Paris’ business district of La Défense
- CNIT convention centre
- Porte Maillot Palais des Congrès convention centre
- Paris Charles de Gaulle airport
- Paris Orly airport
- Arc de Triomphe
- Champs-Elysées Avenue and luxury shops
- Place de la Concorde
- Louvre Museum and Tuileries Gardens
- Eiffel Tower
- Disneyland Paris
Our concierge and 24-hour reception staff can assist with transport and other business or holiday arrangements.
Transport in and around Paris
It is easy to travel to and from these convenient La Défense apartments in Paris. Transport options include:
- Metro station Esplanade de la Défense (line 1) is a two-minute walk from Fraser Suites Harmonie, running direct to Champ-Elysées-Clémenceau, Concorde, Palais Royal–Musée du Louvre, Bastille and other central Paris metro stations.
- RER (light rail) station La Défense – Grande Arche is a five-minute walk or one stop on the metro. Line A travels direct to Charles de Gaulle – Étoile (Arc de Triomphe), Auber (Opéra, Galeries Lafayette and Printemps), Châtelet – Les Halles (artistic and commercial hub of Paris) and Marne-la-Vallée (Disneyland Paris)
- Frequent buses travel in and around Paris city centre
- Major highways provide quick access to and from Paris centre by car or taxi
- Private underground car park
- Taxi and chauffeur service in and around Paris
- Central Paris railway stations within easy reach include Gare du Nord (Eurostar terminal), Gare de l'Est, Gare de Lyon, Gare Saint-Lazare and Gare Montparnasse
- 30–45 minutes to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport by taxi or shuttle
- 30–45 minutes to Paris Orly airport by taxi or shuttle
- Close to Vélib city bicycle hire station
Latitude: 48°53'16.95'' N
Longitude: 2°15'07.00'' E